29 October 2005

Scooter... Don't you mean Blocker?

Seems as though old Scooter has gotten himself indicted.
He'll do a little time someplace nice.
18 months, maybe two years.
Shave two strokes off his golf game, lose 15 pounds, write a book.
Something majestic sounding, like, "Choosing the Storm"

It should be called, "Dick's Blocker"

Between, Tom DeLay, Bill Frist and now I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, this Republican leadership is showing its true, immoral and crooked colors.

My only gripe with this whole situation is that Scooter-Boy is going to take all the blame, all the heat, and all the jail time that Tricky Dick Cheney and Karl Rove should be sharing with him. All of these Bush puppet-masters are dirty dealers and crooks and I'm sure that Dubba-ya would fall to pieces without these men telling him what to do. SO, I'm positive that the powers that be have managed to make sure that Scooter-Boy will be the only one to take the heat for revealing Valerie Plame's identity.

That's not bad, I wish it was more... I was so looking forward to seeing Cheney and Rove in those nifty orange jumpsuits that you get when you first arrive to jail.

We're watching, Tricky Dick.

No comments: